Returns and Exchanges
We deliver worldwide
- Free standard shipping for orders.
- We use Australia Post with order tracking.
- Express Post is available within Australia for $6.
- International shipping is available via Australia Post and various Couriers. Once you have entered your address at checkout, your shipping options will be displayed and you can choose your preferred method (ie. Standard or Priority). Once selected your shipping will be added to your total. You will be able to view your total including shipping before payment. Please Note: The cost of your online order DOES NOT include applicable overseas duties and customs charges that you may incur. Before finalising your order we recommend you check relevant import duty costs in your country of residence.
- Allow up to 5 working days for dispatch, especially during busy sale periods.
- Please note that according to Australia Post, "Delivery is guaranteed to occur the next business day only within the Express Post network. View information about the Express Post network and delivery standards online at aupost.com.au, your nearest retail outlet, or call 13 POST (13 7678)."
Exchange and Returns Policy
- Returns and Exchanges are not provided for change of mind as the orders are Personalised.
- If you are dissatisfied with the quality and personalization of the T-shirt and wish to return your purchase, we offer a full refund or garment exchange within 30 days of receipt of your parcel, if the garments are unworn.
- Please note that the shipping costs are not refundable.
- All details must firstly be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for an Authorisation Number before any garments are returned.
- Please return at your own expense (we recommend tracking/signature).
- Twidla will pay for shipping garments back to the customer.
- Please clearly mark your parcel with your Return Authorisation Number and addressed to our Online Returns, Twidla, 615 Warrigal Road, Ashwood, VIC, 3147.
Faulty Goods Policy
- Please note some garments may fade with repeat washing.
- Please note that items that are damaged as a result of fair wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Before returning, all Faulty Goods details must be emailed to email@example.com to organise an exchange.
- Twidla will ensure all costs associated with returning faulty goods, including delivery, is at no expense to you.
- Please clearly mark “Returned Faulty Goods” to our Returns Department, Twidla, 615 Warrigal Road, Ashwood, VIC, 3147.
All order cancellations must be emailed to us. Your order is considered current unless cancelled in writing via email.
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST. Twidla reserves the right to change prices without notice. Orders that are shipped outside of Australia are GST exempt and the GST will be deducted from your order.
Twidla is committed to keeping your personal data confidential and secure. We do not give your personal information to others. However, we do use your personal data to process your order and to provide you with a more personalised service